Let’s take a look at how to a Free 3-day trial code for our website that will work with the NetGo IPTV app, or any Avov N-Series devices that runs Nova2 middleware, such as the Avov TVOnline N, TVOnline N2, CellonTV Olli, and TVOnline N4
Please keep in mind that if you do have an Avov N-series device, you do not need to download the NetGo app the box. These devices already runs Nova 2 natively, and you will be getting the exact same features, and you are able to activate them the same way.
Step by Step Instructions
And lastly before we get started, the NetGo App works with Android devices, and Amazon Fire TV devices. OK, let’s take a look at how you can get your free, 3-day trial code from our website. In preparation, please ensure that you are using an Avov N-series device, an Android box or Amazon Fire device with the NetGo app, installed and opened.
- Click on the “Free Trial” button in the upper section of the website.
You can also hover over the link in the main menu labeled “NetGo IPTV App”, and you will see a link to the free trial as well.
- On the Free trial page, you will see the 3 steps required to get your code.
As mentioned, we are assuming that you already have an Avov N-series device, or the NetGo app installed on an Android device or Amazon Fire TV device.
- Next, click on the Get Free Trial Code button on the screen
- On the screen that follows you will get a couple options, Add to cart, or Quick check out.
Remember the trial is free, so there is no need for payment or credit card information.
Click on Quick Checkout. If you choose Add to cart, it will have you view your cart contents, which is not necessary in this case.
- The page that follows is your billing details. On this page, simply enter the name you wish to use, your local country and state or province, and a working email address for the trial code details to be sent to you. When done, click the Place Order button on the screen.
The transaction should now be complete.
You should see your free order details, including the Free trial code.
You will see it on the page under the heading: Serial Key
The numbered format usually starts with an 8, such as 800, with the rest of the numbers following.
A copy of this transaction will also be sent to you by email. If you do not see it in your inbox, please check your spam or promotions folder, depending on which email service you are using.
And that’s it, you now have your free 3-day trial code.
If you want to know how to use this code, you can visit our tutorial video titled “How to Use Prepaid Codes”.
Watch on YouTube: How to Get Free Trial Code